This is one of my absolute favourite purees, to feed O in the morning. I often mix it with sheeps milk yogurt or her cooked oatmeal. She loves the blueberry taste, and I love sneaking in extra greens first thing in the morning. This puree is incredibly easy and only takes a few minutes! Ingredients:
- Frozen, organic wild blueberries
- Heaping handful of spinach (make sure to wash well)
How to cook:
- Place blueberries and spinach in steamer over boiling water
- Steam until tender – this will only take a few minutes.
- Puree in blender and you are done!
This puree freezes incredibly well, but one bag of frozen blueberries only makes a few jars of baby food. To save time I recommend buying two or three bags and making a large batch at one time.