This week while (attempting!) to cut out sugar, I gave this recipe from Joyous Health a crack (my new favourite go to!) I was keen to try this recipe as it seemed like a great yogurt substitute for Olive. It is a bit thick and not as creamy as yogurt, but I found that adding a lot of berries and nuts helps a lot.
What you will need:
- 1 banana
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries (I tried this first with frozen and it didn’t go very well. Was much better with fresh!)
- 3/4 cups chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place everything in a food processor and blend.
- Cover in an airtight container in fridge overnight.
- Will be ready to serve by morning – enjoy!